• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

College World Series....

It's definitely a nice change of pace over watching any MLB games right now.
I just can't watch any pro sports anymore. Haven't been able to for years. MLB was the last bastion of sanity and it's obviously gone now too.
It's funny to watch these kids play and their reactions when something good happens and you are reminded they are in fact kids. Really talented, but still kids. :cool:

I went to see the Rome Braves last night. Not college, but not a bunch of spoiled major leaguers either. They make around $6k per year...It was fun until we got rained out. Tickets were $12, and we sat right behind home plate.

I'll be looking out for these college games. I always enjoyed college baseball.

I went to see the Rome Braves last night. Not college, but not a bunch of spoiled major leaguers either. They make around $6k per year...It was fun until we got rained out. Tickets were $12, and we sat right behind home plate.

I'll be looking out for these college games. I always enjoyed college baseball.
Exactly. Plus this year, due to Covid, you have 5th year seniors and last year was a shortened MLB draft so you have freshman that would have been in the majors playing. The talent in college ball is like no other year before (or likely ever to be again.) from both ends of the age brackets. Schedule is here: https://www.ncaa.com/scoreboard/baseball/d1/2021/06/11/all-conf
and you can change the date in the calendar and see the network that will broadcast whichever game is of interest. Super Regionals start Friday and CWS (final 8) in Omaha next weekend. Good stuff..... :)

Reactions: MRH
Watched a lot of the LesBall World Series tournament last week. I'll probably watch some of the guys play as the series progresses.

Exactly. Plus this year, due to Covid, you have 5th year seniors and last year was a shortened MLB draft so you have freshman that would have been in the majors playing. The talent in college ball is like no other year before (or likely ever to be again.) from both ends of the age brackets. Schedule is here: https://www.ncaa.com/scoreboard/baseball/d1/2021/06/11/all-conf
and you can change the date in the calendar and see the network that will broadcast whichever game is of interest. Super Regionals start Friday and CWS (final 8) in Omaha next weekend. Good stuff..... :)

Very cool. Thanks

Back
Top Bottom