There's still hope Miatafella.
I 've seen some videos of grateful kids
buying dad his #1 bucket list item to
show their appreciation for his sacrifices
for their education. After gradiashun your
daughter may surprise you on Bday or dad's
day with that prized M1A. True, it may not be
the exact version you want or may have the
serial no. ground off but just remember.
It's the thought that counts.

I'm a firm believer in vocational education. I had always wanted to be a machinist but my father was a doctor and I was expected to go to college. I learned nothing of importance as an undergrad except for the experience gained working part time in a sportscar repair shop. I really didn't learn much of any value in grad school eventhough I made good grades. I spent 16 years working as a chemist in the mining industry in R&D. Most of the work I did was in the field rather than the lab and the things I learned working as a mechanic were more valuable than anything I learned in a classroom.
One of my high school friends became a plumber and another a landscaper, both became successful financially while I was still sitting in a classroom trying to stay awake.

My 3 kids cost me and the wife over $90k for all there college , none finished. My Oldest girl went on a Sports n Science Scholarship to Pittsburgh University, and quit after 3yrs, my oldest son went to college for 2yrs then joined the Army and served with the 10th Mountain Division, my youngest son quit college over a UGLY GIRL, my wife lost it. I'm just glad that 2 of my kids landed Great Jobs, and my youngest just landed a Good job with Budweiser. I'm just GLAD that the Lord Blessed my Kids!
And the ugly girl?

Sent from my Pixel 6 Pro using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom