• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

College Football vs NFL....could LSU Tigers beat the Cinncinati Bengals?

Can LSU beat the Bengals?

• No way - NFL is just another level above.

Votes: 37 74.0%
  • Maybe - depends on the teams. If they played enough games...

Votes: 6 12.0%
  • Yes - the college players today are very good and NFL ready.

Votes: 4 8.0%
  • Don't care - but if I can get some tacos I am good.

Votes: 3 6.0%

• Total voters
Actually there's not. That's my point. LSU's O line average over 6'4" and over 323#s. That's slightly bigger than the average NFL line.
They can be bigger than an NFL line and that still don't mean ****....

Look how big UGA's line was last year......they sucked at run blocking. An NFL D-Line would eat LSU's O-Line for lunch. Your boy Burrow would be in the hospital.

They can be bigger than an NFL line and that still don't mean ****....

Look how big UGA's line was last year......they sucked at run blocking. An NFL D-Line would eat LSU's O-Line for lunch. Your boy Burrow would be in the hospital.
LSU's line didn't suck at blocking.

LSU will get killed by Alabama this year. LSU is an average ACC team without QB Joe Burrow.

I think there's a lot of talent in the SEC West and there are going to be a lot of great games. Alabama, Auburn, Texas A&M, and LSU are all going to be good. Plus, Ole Miss and Mississippi State are usually good for dealing an upset every now and then. LSU recruiting has been excellent.

Yea, yea, That old coach got lucky one year. I have no clue what he says. Here:

1. Alabama
  2. Auburn
  3. Texas A&M
  4. Mississippi State
  5. LSU
  6. Ole Miss
  7. Arkansas
Nick Saban and the Crimson Tide will play against the Georgia Bulldogs in the SEC Championship.
Burrow wasn't the second coming. Unfortunately, Joe Brady was and Aranda wasn't far behind.
But I'm happy to wager that LSU finishes higher than 5th in the west if you'd like.

Burrow wasn't the second coming. Unfortunately, Joe Brady was and Aranda wasn't far behind.
But I'm happy to wager that LSU finishes higher than 5th in the west if you'd like.
There is no way a first year Mike Leach at MSU finishes higher than LSU. He doesn't have the talent.

Not sold on Jimbo at aTm either. LSU will finish second or third. Auburn is due to win the West this year. It will be them or Bama probably.

Back
Top Bottom