• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

College Football vs NFL....could LSU Tigers beat the Cinncinati Bengals?

Can LSU beat the Bengals?

• No way - NFL is just another level above.

Votes: 37 74.0%
  • Maybe - depends on the teams. If they played enough games...

Votes: 6 12.0%
  • Yes - the college players today are very good and NFL ready.

Votes: 4 8.0%
  • Don't care - but if I can get some tacos I am good.

Votes: 3 6.0%

• Total voters
neither, 'rona killed football. I would be surprised IF either team got a championship in the next 20 years. and I am a homer.
I find it impossible neither of them will win a championship in the next 20 years. Heck look at the last 20 years.... oh wait.... nevermind. :doh:

In all seriousness, if UGA doesn't do something more impressive with the recruits they've been getting, especially this year, I predict a great unhappiness from Athens......

You missed the inevitable "next year"...... ;)
I guess since we're discussing both, which happens first, UGA wins a natty, or Falcons win a superbowl?

Silly question sir....Falcons win it in 2021.

I find it impossible neither of them will win a championship in the next 20 years. Heck look at the last 20 years.... oh wait.... nevermind. :doh: In all seriousness, if UGA doesn't do something more impressive with the recruits they've been getting, especially this year, I predict a great unhappiness from Athens......

I agree that UGA has been so close, they better start producing some championships or Kirby will be looking for a job.

Reactions: GFB
Not even a team of All Americans could beat the worst NFL team. Only a handful of players coming out of college are ready to start at the professional level, hell even Aaron Rodgers backed up Farve for three years.

Don't think Aaron needed that time though, seems as though Brett just wouldn't retire. He was essentially forced out if my memory serves me right. I can think of quite a few rookie QBs that had great seasons.

You don't think Joe Burrow would have some success running & passing against the Bengals?

Don't think Aaron needed that time though, seems as though Brett just wouldn't retire. He was essentially forced out if my memory serves me right. I can think of quite a few rookie QBs that had great seasons.

You don't Joe Burrow would have some success running & passing against the Bengals?

I'm sure he will have an interesting season but he will make some rookie throws. That **** he can force in college will not fly in the NFL. That being said, he will have some amazing highlights, but no GM would not want a team of rookies.

Now there ladies and gentlemen is some analysis and logic this thread was lacking. :lol: I bet UGA could beat half the teams in the NFL..... next year.

This thread doesn't have anything to do with UGA. The most loaded UGA team ever would get curbed stomped by an NFL team, just like this years LSU team so take off your purple and gold colored homer glasses......

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000000749326/article/could-bama-beat-the-browns-not-bloody-likely

https://www.baltimorebeatdown.com/2016/3/12/11209312/could-a-college-team-beat-a-nfl-team

https://www.cbssports.com/college-f...int-underdogs-to-nfls-browns-take-the-points/

FCD47CD5-A02F-4B8B-9C9E-48671FC3F782.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom