• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Cold steel machete- very powerfully

LOL!

It's a bear alright. I really LOVE the video starting around 1 minute in. The pig cuts are sweet. Notice the complete decapitation at 1:26? Gotta love it.

Update on price of the Katana Machete. Cold Steel has them clearanced on thier Special Projects site for $19.95 and $2 for the sheaths. Bad part is $10 shipping. I just ordered 2 of each so the shipping averages out to $5 per set. $27 for the machete and sheath is a great deal.

http://www.ltspecpro.com/default.aspx

Ok, now I'm just jealous of both of you. I went by Ga Arms and blew my spare money on 9mm & 380 so I prob won't get in on this at least not right now. I got the cold steel spike hawk awhile back and have been jonesing on their trench hawk

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    22.2 KB · Views: 104
Ok, now I'm just jealous of both of you. I went by Ga Arms and blew my spare money on 9mm & 380 so I prob won't get in on this at least not right now. I got the cold steel spike hawk awhile back and have been jonesing on their trench hawk

I picked up one of the Trench Hawks right before Christmas but haven't had a chance to try it out yet. I will tell you this though, the handle could have been about 4 inches shorter and it would have been better. Also mine wasn't as sharp as I thought it should have been so I worked on putting a better edge on it. Other than that I believe it's a badass piece of equipment. I have a few other Cold Steel products (Trail Master and 6" Tanto) and I'm real happy with them.

Back
Top Bottom