• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Coinbase stock

I placed a limit order at $275. It’s listed at $250. Do I need to go higher? Just read it’s going to open much higher. I don’t want to get caught holding the bag

I placed a limit order at $275. It’s listed at $250. Do I need to go higher? Just read it’s going to open much higher. I don’t want to get caught holding the bag
no idea, but this is ****y. they dont offer IPO then you cant buy when the market opens

more manipulation of stonks

im not setting a limit, i may market buy a few shares if the dust settles but this is getting stupid

no idea, but this is ****y. they dont offer IPO then you cant buy when the market opens

more manipulation of stonks

im not setting a limit, i may market buy a few shares if the dust settles but this is getting stupid
Well, I placed another limit order for $400. Maybe that will get me in the game.

I don't have any desire to own this stock. I see they can make a profit doing transactions. And I saw the Private Sales were around 3:50 a couple of weeks ahead of this going public. But I couldn't figure out any way how the stock can go straight up off of selling Bitcoin. But one of the owners just made 20 billion dollars today on paper

Back
Top Bottom