• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Coinbase stock

I think a large portion of Coinbases price is going to depend on the price of bitcoin since they hold a hefty sum of it. If we see one of the classic -20% crypto weeks during the week of the 14th then the price might reflect such. (at least that is what I am hoping for, I am no expert though)

Either way, I will be in for 10 or more.

cryptos are great for privacy and speculation right now. However, one must be sure to have a chair when the music stops.
folks need to get out of the mindset. realize that crypto is less a security and more to be used as a means of performing transactions. aka use it as the digital currency intended ad USD inflates

cryptos are great for privacy and speculation right now. However, one must be sure to have a chair when the music stops.
The music isn’t going to stop. Bitcoin is becoming a “currency”. Ether is here to stay. Most of these coins are connected to and used as”gas” for blockchain technology. Filecoin is another solid blockchain technology. I don’t understand the technology much but from what I’m reading it’s the technology of the future and it’s in its infancy. Played right, investing in it can create generational wealth.

Bitcoin up, Doge up, Ethereum hits record high, RIOT blockchain stock is up. All related to Coinbase stock?
I believe so. They have stopped trading before it has begun. Now I’m going to have to watch my phone all day. At least I have a little more time to allocate funds. Going to be a crazy day in the crypto world

I believe so. They have stopped trading before it has begun. Now I’m going to have to watch my phone all day. At least I have a little more time to allocate funds. Going to be a crazy day in the crypto world
Yeah I got an email about suspended trading for the Ethereum Berlin upgrade tomorrow.

Back
Top Bottom