• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

coin and stamp pricing

Wilson Combat Rules

Default rank 5000+ posts Supporter
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
352   2
Reaction score
Need name of a good coin buyer. My dad passed awhile back and I really don't have a use for these. Got serval sliver dollars and quarters. and these which are the best ones for sure.

1.jpg

I believe those are PCGS original green holders that were graded quite a few years ago. Go to www.PCGS.com site and put in the 7 numbers to the right of the / and it will tell you the grade and a lot about the coins. Being MS60 they would probably sell for close to or just above gold melt value. (ie the $20 is one ounce gold, $10 is half ounce, etc.)

I believe those are PCGS original green holders that were graded quite a few years ago. Go to www.PCGS.com site and put in the 7 numbers to the right of the / and it will tell you the grade and a lot about the coins. Being MS60 they would probably sell for close to or just above gold melt value. (ie the $20 is one ounce gold, $10 is half ounce, etc.)

I recognize the green holder, just wasn't a pcgs logo on them.

Look at your coins on ebay completed auctions and less 10% for fees will give you an idea on values. ebay works pretty well for market prices on graded coins. Silver Dollar Pawn in Roswell will treat you well.

The three gold coins, combined, are just about $3k. $1800ish for the $20, $900ish for the $10 and $300ish for the $2.5. Melt value, the value if the coins were melted into a lump and not minted into US currency is $2700.

Back
Top Bottom