• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Coffee

While we’re at it, anyone got a favorite instant coffee? I just started trying it about a month ago. Got to walk a mile at work for drip coffee. So Ive been trying instant.
When I’m on a job outta state staying in motels and such. This ain’t bad

C7AFE272-2082-4770-A3B8-2B2905C08182.jpeg

I recently subscribed to BRC coffee club, I started with Silencer smooth and should be getting fit fuel tomorrow to try out.

It's pretty good coffee. I like what they stand for and support, so I intend to support them.

The only complaints I got are the slow shipping through FedEx and the amount of coffee in each order.

I grew up drinking mil-spec coffee; and I buy the darkest roasted coffee I can find trying to match what I had growing up. Usually French roast or Italian roast comes close. My preference for Folgers is Black Silk or Gourmet Supreme.

When I’m on a job outta state staying in motels and such. This ain’t bad

View attachment 2845494
Many years ago when I first moved out on my own. I had to make my own coffee. Before that, I just drank whatever my folks had in the pot it was generally generic GI coffee that my dad had been drinking for 40 years. So I tried some of the fresh ground and they were pretty good. But one time I tried something called Kenya AA. I got it at Kroger I can't remember if it was already ground or I had to grind it in their grinder. But, that was the best coffee I ever drank. It was if I remember right quite a bit more expensive than what I had normally been drinking but it sure was good. Especially on the weekends when I'd core just a little bit of Emmet's Irish cream in it. And after about two can Kroger stop carrying it and I've never seen it since. Just wanted to share that good coffee experience with y'all. PS. I've been drinking Folgers for 30 years.

I heard news today that 60% of all people drink coffee daily. I agree...it's a drug addiction. Caffeine is exactly that. But now that I have tried the gateway drug...i cant go back to folgers...it's fresh grind or nothing

I was cleaning out a closet and found some old prepper stuff including four bricks of Folger's Gourmet Supreme. Those bricks are still hard and no compromise on the vacuum sealing. They had an expiration date of June 2017 but each is brewing up just fine and still making strong coffee.

Back
Top Bottom