• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Coffee...What Coffee Roasters have you been drinking?

172   0
Reaction score
Been a life long Folgers Coffee Drinker. Love the empty plastic containers. Ran out of coffee the other day and had to improvise. I got some coffee beans gifted to me this year but couldnt figure out how to get them grinded down for use. Rather than tossing out perfectly good and expensive coffee beans, I broke down and bought an used grinder.

BOOOOOOMMMM!!!!! I AM COFFEE WOKE!!!

OMG, what have I been missing out on all these years? I wake up to my automatic drip in the morning with the house full of fresh coffee aroma. The flavor tingling senses on my palate and I cant wait to get the day started attitude.

It's been a month and Im almost through the different bags of fresh roasted coffee beans that were gifted to me.

So now I ask...what coffee are you drinking? Beans and Roasters please... I gotta try me some new brew.

Any ODT Coffee Roasters here?

coffee grinder.jpg

I use Atlas Coffee Club and The Bean Box to order coffee. Both have subscription services available. I always order light roast and whole bean. Grind my beans each morning. I use a Technivorm Moccamaster or a french press.

Welcome to the world of good coffee! I just moved here and have been buying my beans from Land of a Thousand Hills in Roswell. Local business supporting Rwandan farms and really good coffee for relatively cheap. Otherwise there is a place in Chicago called Dark Matter Coffee. Their Unicorn Blood espresso roast will blow your mind.

Jittery Joes, medium roast, but their Peaberry coffees are always great. So is their Checkmate Blend for the Rook & Pawn
1000 Faces, anything . It’s all great but especially the Sidamo beans.
Cooper River Coffee Roasters in Charleston.
Second State coffee also from Charleston
Dynamite Roasting, Asheville

Is usually like the lighter/medium roasts (more caffeine!) because they show higher acidity.

JavaGenesis is a roaster in Bethlehem (right side of 316 as you head into Athens). Stop at Cook’s holsters for some new kydex and pop in to the coffee shop a few doors up. If they’re roasting while you pop in they’ll show you the whole operation.

Black rifle coffee company is only coffee we drink anymore! You can get there beans and grind or they will grind for you! Run and owned by vets plus part of money goes toward helping disabled vets! They also have a blue line coffee that they use parts of profit to help families of law enforcement officers killed in line of duty! I just got 10 bags in Tuesday!

Black Rifle or GTFO, Their business philosophy, bean quality, and value are unmatched. All the rest and you're supporting gay LA/Portland/Seattle progressives who are confused about their bathroom choices. But hey, if same sex love is your thing... welcome to the ODT.

Back
Top Bottom