• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Cobb County schools to spebd $12 million on hand washing machines that cost $14k each!!!!!

3186476[/URL][/URL][/ATTACH]
There is a big round hand wash known as a Bradley. Press a bar with your feet to operate. Soap dispensers in the round. Need be no more complicated. Hands free if you will. I have no idea what they cost.

[/URL][/URL][/URL]

Don’t forget my favorite, the stainless steel trough urinal. Never far from making a new friend.

9D03F2A7-C9F1-4D4B-BBC5-3D7FF07A9098.jpeg

Don’t forget my favorite, the stainless steel trough urinal.

Well, now I gotta say it...................

So a guy walks into a Fulton County Stadium head at seventh inning stretch.............

Guy next to him says: "Hey buddy, this must be where all the pricks hang out.........."

Well, now I gotta say it...................

So a guy walks into a Fulton County Stadium head at seventh inning stretch.............

Guy next to him says: "Hey buddy, this must be where all the pricks hang out.........."

EXACTLY!

Plus, there’s always a drunk guy at the end who starts hollering when the water flush comes. Every time!

on the backs of us young folks. old farts in cobb don't pay school tax once they get their aarp letter.
My entire post military life career was in Cobb where my family lived since before the Civil War. We left because we saw what was happening to that hellhole and I never got to take advantage of that. I paid my share for decades...got nothing in return but waste and corruption from Cobb government.

We left Cobb 3 years ago for Oconee county. Glad we did. My kids have all been going to school since last August. Not a single student or staffer has been seriously affected - and we don’t have any of those hi-tech sinks NOR a mask mandate.

Back
Top Bottom