• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Cobb county fair

Concealed, as long as there were no wands or metal detectors you should be good to go. I think the last time I went to the GA National Fair in Perry they had GSP with wands checking bags etc.

Is it legal to conceal at the Cobb county fair. I’m no lawyer, but the law reads public gatherings. I’m not sure if the North Georgia State fair qualifies
You are reading a 6 year (or more) out of date law.

But I guess you read it on the internet, so it must be true.

In the real world, "public gatherings" are irrelevant to concealed carry in Georgia.

Watch a few internet videos about local fairs and those rides that appear out of trailers and you will be more worried about those then gangbangers. I watched one where a bunch of folks/parents standing and watching had to literally hold the ride down from flipping over.
Cool! Which one was it so I'll know what to ride first?

we decided to skip it. with the weather being weird and my kids all cranked up it just wasn't worth it. Oh well, maybe next year.

You made a good decision...it was PACKED...I spent $5 on parking, $40 on admission, $100 for coupons to ride stuff and $25 on two elephant ears and two bottles of water. We literally rode the sky lift to the back of the park, rode the rollercoaster (30 minute line), walked thru a large crowd, rode the ride right at the front of the entrance, found a guy with his little girl, handed him about $30 worth of ride tickets and walked back to the car.

Back
Top Bottom