• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Cobb County AK Gunsmith?

Is it a Chinese AK? The Chinese AK have a spring loaded firing pin. Yugo?
Russian/Eastern European style is a floating pin. Clean the bolt good too. If there’s crud in the bolt it can restrict firing pin travel. Another potential issue could be a weak hammer spring. Depends on what Hammer spring you have.
Its romanian, sar-3. got a high tension hammer spring on it and i clean the bolt inside and out more than normal. Ill try ordering a another and cutting it alil longer?

Hood886 Hood886 I have a Geissele Super Duty that I need a pin and weld surefire mount removed from and a rugged mount reinstalled and pin and welded. Is this something you are willing to do? I also have an SBR that I just got approved that needs engraving. I am hoping you can just take care of all of this for me.

Hood886 Hood886 I have a Geissele Super Duty that I need a pin and weld surefire mount removed from and a rugged mount reinstalled and pin and welded. Is this something you are willing to do? I also have an SBR that I just got approved that needs engraving. I am hoping you can just take care of all of this for me.
You want the surefire mount to be reuseable?

Back
Top Bottom