• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

CMP Talladega range invasion July 29

So my list of stuff I need to work on.

My USGI Gas plug in my HRA came a little bit loose. This is the second time. I have a cure. ( Plumbers tape)
My HRA Sights, I may order a new Elevation set screw. Will know more once I tear them down to rebuild.

BushMaster A2 - Rocked it at 100/200/300 . But i got lost at 600. I have no idea what I was doing awith distance with 62 grain .556. So Once i return I will work on 600. I also need to free float the barrel for long term viability.

42 SA Garand, NOTHING, Clean and put away, Took me a year to get her to this point.

WHAT DO YOU NEED TO FIX OR WORK ON??

So my list of stuff I need to work on.

My USGI Gas plug in my HRA came a little bit loose. This is the second time. I have a cure. ( Plumbers tape)
My HRA Sights, I may order a new Elevation set screw. Will know more once I tear them down to rebuild.

BushMaster A2 - Rocked it at 100/200/300 . But i got lost at 600. I have no idea what I was doing awith distance with 62 grain .556. So Once i return I will work on 600. I also need to free float the barrel for long term viability.

42 SA Garand, NOTHING, Clean and put away, Took me a year to get her to this point.

I need to work on calculating number of clicks needed to offset crosswinds

1. Clean non-milsurp rifles.
2. Get broken case out of the Hakim.
3. Sell off a couple rifles to buy optics for other rifles.
4. Get an AK sight adjuster tool. Every AK I shot yesterday was off. Grouped just fine once I figured out where to hold, but 12 minutes low left is not that fun.

I need to work on calculating number of clicks needed to offset crosswinds

Check out the USAMU's website for reading wind. The flags at Tallageda are calibrated and can give excellent indications of wind speed and direction, if you know how to read them.

Back
Top Bottom