• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

CMP Range Invasion - Saturday, September 21st

FullSizeR.jpg

....and a good time was had by all. :)

There were 4 or 5 familiar faces and we had 5-7 first timers today, also saw some amazing weapons of all types. There were probably more but the place is so big it’s easy to stray. Really nice of everyone to let others shoot your stuff!

The CMP satellite store in the lobby was packed with Garands, 1903’s, and M1c rifles. Staff was so friendly and helpful as always. Used Glocks on sale for 250 and an armorer was on site to refurbish them for you while you wait.....I’m sure that the pistol people were thrilled about that.

I have lots more pics but I got so focused on shooting that I forgot to ask everyone if it was ok to post their pic. Maybe everyone will post a few pics on their own. Today was my first time there since before I got sick last fall....I was like a little kid all day!

Till next time...-AC

There were 4 or 5 familiar faces and we had 5-7 first timers today, also saw some amazing weapons of all types. There were probably more but the place is so big it’s easy to stray. Really nice of everyone to let others shoot your stuff!

The CMP satellite store in the lobby was packed with Garands, 1903’s, and M1c rifles. Staff was so friendly and helpful as always. Used Glocks on sale for 250 an an armorer on site to refurbish them for you while you wait.....I’m sure that the pistol people were thrilled about that.

I have lots more pics but I got so focused on shooting today that I forgot to ask everyone if it was ok to post their pic. Maybe everyone will post a few pics on their own. Today was my first time there since before I got sick last fall....I was like a little kid today!

Till next time...-AC
Glad to hear it brother, I remember what you had on your plate!! It's great when you have such a good day, you feel like a little kid!!!!!!!!!! Good for the soul..Thanks for sharing.

The CMP satellite store in the lobby was packed with Garands, 1903’s, and M1c rifles. Staff was so friendly and helpful as always. Used Glocks on sale for 250 an an armorer on site to refurbish them for you while you wait.....I’m sure that the pistol people were thrilled about that.

I have lots more pics but I got so focused on shooting that I forgot to ask everyone if it was ok to post their pic. Maybe everyone will post a few pics on their own. Today was my first time there since before I got sick last fall....I was like a little kid all day!

Till next time...-AC
Post them

Back
Top Bottom