• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

CMP 1911 Update

Rumors were $1000, probably gonna be around there, I'm just thinking that all the other surplus 1911s out there are going to jump an extra $500

Rumor was the lower quality mix master Rack Grades would be $1,000. If pricing is anything like Garands expect nicer finishes like Field grades to be $1,100-$1,200 and very nice Service Grades to go for $1,300-$1,400.

That's for common Colts, Remington Rands, Ithacas etc.

Any really collectibles like Springfields and Union Switch and Signal will probably be auction only or higher premium like IHC and Winchester Garands or Correct/collectible grades.

Someone can have mine at those prices I have 2 nice Colts from 1917 and 1943 in my safe already.

When they flood the market, the "Fair market price" should plummet....I don't think it will, but it certainly should...

I'm not sure your average 1911 buyer will jump through the hoops for buying from the CMP.

Right now you have a big group buying Garands off Gunbroker for retail price rather than wholesale at CMP.

I'm not sure your average 1911 buyer will jump through the hoops for buying from the CMP.

Right now you have a big group buying Garands off Gunbroker for retail price rather than wholesale at CMP.

i wonder how many of those are also folks who have just never heard of CMP, when i first joined on here i had just heard of it for the first time and have met plenty of shooter who had no clue. we just get spoiled beign a couple hours away from the actual store

My CMP 1911 number finally came up. Got the call and they asked: e-mail the same, check; phone number the same, check; FFL the same, check; address the same, Anniston we have a problem.....
Have to resubmit application "wet" signature with DL with current address because I moved last year!

ARGHH the wait continues

Back
Top Bottom