• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

CMP 1911 News just out from CMP

What the heck is up with the two NICS checks? I mean if you pass one, wouldn't you pass the other as well?

Maybe you got arrested, tried and convicted between when CMP screened you and when it actually arrives at the FFL.

Belt and suspenders baby!

Well isn't there a law that would prohibit such a felon from owning a weapon? Or maybe we need another one! Man the gubmint is paranoid.

However this plays out... There will be a lot of unhappy possible buyers... Double NICS checks... A lot of hoops to jump thru... Whether you get picked in the first 10,000 numbers assigned...buying the pistol sight unseen.... A Random Number Generator assigns your place in line... You can be sure Mark Johnson and/or the Board, will NOT sell these as cheaply as everybody wishes them to be...

Just my .02/ YMMV

I had this very thought after the show this weekend!

I don't see how they can afford to pay for their tables? Maybe it's a tax write-off or something...

They're really there to buy if they were answer the question honestly. Nothing wrong with that. I've put rifles on the table I'd no intention of selling. But, the guys that do want to sell but are hoping for a windfall are the ones I cannot figure. Those jokers that run the show want $85 per table. It's worth buying a table (two badges) to poke around during set up, no waiting to get in and just leave a bunch of **** on your tables that you don't care about when you walk the show. I'm planning to do that next time.

The hoops don't bother me, i'm gonna' get one for sure.

image.jpeg

Same here. Gotta have one. If they use the M1 algorithm to generate their retail price, it should be about 5-10% below real world retail.

I've made worse purchases....lol.

Sure would be cool to have an 03a3, a Garand, an M1 carbine, and a 1911 from the same year
:usa2:

Back
Top Bottom