• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

CMP 1911 News just out from CMP

I'll only bite if they are $800ish.
I might bite if they are under $800 why go through all these hoops to buy something at or over market value, I know its hard to imagine a un bubbad G.I. for under $800 but i think there is going to be a whole new class of junk grade in these with the super long service life.

They run it there, with every rifle or pistol sold they run a background check.

Not what it says:

Potential purchasers will have to provide to CMP a new set of documents exhibiting: 1) proof of U.S. Citizenship, 2) proof of membership in a CMP affiliated club, 3) proof of participation in a marksmanship activity, 4) a new form 2A with notary, 5) successful completion of a NICS background check, 6) a signed copy of the 01 Federal Firearms License in which the 1911 will be transferred to.

Not what it says:

Potential purchasers will have to provide to CMP a new set of documents exhibiting: 1) proof of U.S. Citizenship, 2) proof of membership in a CMP affiliated club, 3) proof of participation in a marksmanship activity, 4) a new form 2A with notary, 5) successful completion of a NICS background check, 6) a signed copy of the 01 Federal Firearms License in which the 1911 will be transferred to.

Successful completion means they will run it there before they let you take any Firearm from their location or ship one out to you or your FFL.

Back
Top Bottom