• No thanks, priced too high

Votes: 117 57.4%
  • Tacos

Votes: 26 12.7%

• Total voters
As of this morning 11/04, they are up to to 26,3XX

That puts me about 900 or so away.

WooHoo!
It's hard to predict, some weeks they seem to do a bunch of orders and other weeks not so much.
Given that it's a hands on operation you have to figure the human element into it.

I’m in the 28,xxx range hoping I get a call in a couple of months

They are averaging 43 calls/notification per day Mon-Fri. The CMP Forum has a topic on the 1911 sales program. You can read the forums without having to register. One user is running a graph that can help you estimate when your RGN come up.

Tick,tick,tick.

Got the call today. :becky: RGN 27233. Only Rack Grade available. Hoping I get a good one!

Will post pics when I pick it up from Autrey's Armory (Shameless plug :)) next week. WooHoo!!

They are averaging 43 calls/notification per day Mon-Fri. The CMP Forum has a topic on the 1911 sales program. You can read the forums without having to register. One user is running a graph that can help you estimate when your RGN come up.

Got the call today. :becky: RGN 27233. Only Rack Grade available. Hoping I get a good one!

Will post pics when I pick it up from Autrey's Armory (Shameless plug :)) next week. WooHoo!!
Some of the rack grades I've seen actually look better than some of the service grades that people have posted.
It's really a crapshoot but hopefully you'll pull a good one.
They're working crate to crate so by next week they may be back to all the grades again.
That's what happened to me. I was certain I was going to have to get rack but apparently they opened up a new batch when they got to mine.

In for pics

Back
Top Bottom