• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

CMP 1911 lottery round 2!!!!

So I found out yesterday on Reddit that apparently they didn't actually do a random number system, they just gave you your number based on when you sent in your packet. That really sucks, because had I known, I would have sent my packet in the first day available. So now I'm almost back of the line as a result.

So I found out yesterday on Reddit that apparently they didn't actually do a random number system, they just gave you your number based on when you sent in your packet. That really sucks, because had I known, I would have sent my packet in the first day available. So now I'm almost back of the line as a result.

Not sure that is the case, but if it is, its another reason to never use the USPS. I live in Atlanta and it literally took 10 days for a priority mail package to go from Atlanta to Alabama... I am 25XXX.

Any Idea on how many 1911's they will have ? According to the CMP forum, they are up to number 20XXX, so 5000 away from my number. I just don't know if there is a chance to get one, or a snowballs change in hell.

Reactions: A34

Reddit? Other than some peoples comments, what confirms the statement about NOT using a random number system?

I have a 27xxx number and my packet was mailed on the first day of eligibility.

Reactions: A34
Back
Top Bottom