• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

CMP 1911 lottery round 2!!!!

Personally, the ones I've seen first hand seem a bit (just a bit) over priced for what they are. That being said, I support the org even if their CEO is a bit of a Fudd.

Reactions: A34
Personally, the ones I've seen first hand seem a bit (just a bit) over priced for what they are. That being said, I support the org even if their CEO is a bit of a Fudd.

Agree but if you see what they are selling for on Gunbroker there is a market for them and some people are willing to pay.

I'm reading through the details but I've never purchased anything through CMP before. Do I just fill out the order form in the correct time window and mail it in and hope I get picked? Or do I have to be a member? Thanks!

I got the call from CMP yesterday. I had sent my application in on the first round, but my random number did not make the cut on first round. I am getting one of the second round. Per the lady at CMP that called said my should ship to my FFL tomorrow or maybe Monday. Did not really think that I would actually ever get one. Was surprised to see the second round come to pass. Maybe next week I’ll see what kind of quality gun I get. I did order the service grade which is the $1050 one. When I get I will report back.

I got the call from CMP yesterday. I had sent my application in on the first round, but my random number did not make the cut on first round. I am getting one of the second round. Per the lady at CMP that called said my should ship to my FFL tomorrow or maybe Monday. Did not really think that I would actually ever get one. Was surprised to see the second round come to pass. Maybe next week I’ll see what kind of quality gun I get. I did order the service grade which is the $1050 one. When I get I will report back.

Sorry about being so long about reporting back on the 1911 Program, but I did not get mine until today. I was very pleased with the one I got. I included a couple of pictures. Hope this helps if your interested in trying to get one. 0591F195-5135-40D4-9A7A-22723A1A16E8.jpegEB41D413-098B-410A-8115-75E32D3BB728.jpegFEF38B11-0C3D-4627-9FF7-33EF4C45F257.jpeg

congrats!! Would you mind sharing what your RNG was? Im still waiting on the call for mine (18,9xx)

Sorry but I do not remember my number. I lost a hard drive on a computer and I must have lost the email they had sent me when I lost computer. Most likely you will get an opportunity to get one if you sent your packet in on the first round. Does anyone know how many they got for the second round?

Back
Top Bottom