• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

CMP 1911 info

On the Garands, you get to choose the manufacturer. No mention of that with the 1911s.

This is the biggest detractor for me. I don't want one I already have. Back in the good ole days of CMP, you get 2 SA then you just order again and sell on of those.

I'm holdin' out fer one of them thar $350 Service Grade M1 Garants from Turkey.....cause....you know the Turks are known fer takin' good care of their guns.

This is the biggest detractor for me. I don't want one I already have. Back in the good ole days of CMP, you get 2 SA then you just order again and sell on of those.

Used to be able to order by manufacturer AND country of last issue. USGI, Greece, Italy, etc.

They got rid of the country link first, and I haven't looked at any since, really not a fan of the Black Greek rifles.

The original rumor I heard was ~$1000, but I didn't think they'd be selling inoperable ones for $850
A few years ago Facebook collector groups were all abuzz with this news. Many many people who've never dealt with the CMP were speculating that the cost would/could be as low as $400 per unit. I LOL'd then and I'm LOLing now.

Back
Top Bottom