Welcome to The Outdoors Trader

Register Now
  1. ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - Moved to Jan 22, 2022 - Click here for tickets and click here for info!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Welcome to The Outdoors Trader! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.
  3. Featured Listings are working again! Feature your listing on every page for $3 a day! Click here for all the info.
    Dismiss Notice

Club/Lease

Thread in 'Hunting Clubs & Land' started by Joseph C., Jan 2, 2020.

1. Joseph C.

Joseph C. New to The Trader!

0   0

Looking for a club or lease within 3 hours of Macon. Deer, Squirrel, hog, yotes. I don’t shoot deer often unless I need it. With that being said, love the hogs. I am a veteran, currently work on base at Warner Robins as well. We’re new here from Florida so kinda hoping for the best. This would be for me, my daughter when she’s in town and wants to hunt(she’s 9) and my significant other once in awhile but 95% of the time just me. I’m learning it’s some work to find stuff around here so absolutely any help would truly be appreciated. Looking for a June - May lease preferably, however a club would also be great as well. Appreciate it, everyone stay safe out there. PMs would be preferred. Thanks

2. Warhawk Hunting Club

Warhawk Hunting Club Hunter

1   0

Rating
    100%
    I have a club in Taylor county if your interested you can contact me at 470-261-8985 thanks