Status
Not open for further replies.

95gAtl

Default rank <3000 posts
ODT Junkie!
115   0
Reaction score
Hey guys,

Might be looking for another hunt club that's closer to Suwanee. I'm driving almost 2 hours now for a great, beyond awesome club. Well except for a newer member got drunk and apparently shot up his camper (that he hasn't completed payments on to another member) and kicked the hell out of another members old jeep. I mean, crap happens, but doesn't look like club is going to do anything to the guy......soooooooooooooooooo if they don't, maybe it's time to move on.
While i'm griping, several newer members bring absolutely NOTHING to the table. They avoid work day, don't have any funds to buy anything and hunt all the time in your stand.

Been there 8 years, my 7 year old boy LOVES it, so i'd have to find something nice that we both can enjoy. So, what I bring to the table. My nice JD tractor with front loader, ability to afford stuff, ability to perform at work days, ability to do what I am told. I have 12, yeah, 12 portable hog traps that I own.

MUST HAVE RULES.
MUST HAVE HOGS:
MUST HAVE: I'm looking for a SMALLER club with people that actually work and have no tolerance for idiots.
MUST BE NO MORE THAN 1 HOUR 15 MINS FROM CITY OF SUWANEE.
Pin in, pin out.

---- If you know of something, shoot me a PM.
Thanks fellas.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom