• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

CLOSED - Time for a new giveaway - HFT Caliper Holder

Freshly Minted Georgian!

Default rank 5000+ posts Supporter
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
304   0
Reaction score
Calipers in the picture are NOT included, just to show how it fits. This giveaway is for a 3D printed, wall mount caliper holder that holds HFT digital (and other model) calipers. Red is a freshly printed one and the gold colored one is just an example of one actually mounted on the wall and holding one of my caliper sets down at the loading bench.

Rules: Open to everyone with the following restrictions.

- One entry per ODT member
- Two entries per ODT Supporter
- Three entries if you are an ODT supporter with 100% positive feedback
- Four entries if you are an ODT supporter, 100% positive feedback with 75+ feedback score

Whatever the highest category you fall into is what determines your count eligibility. I didn't count them but there are several of these printed so this Saturday when I use a number generator to pick winners I'll pick as many people as I can based on how many pieces are completely printed by then. Should be around 10 though. You can't see this in the pictures but there is a small lip on the front to keep your calipers from accidentally getting bumped loose, for such a simple little part they work pretty darn well.

I was asked by a few people on the last giveaway if they needed to pay and the answer was and remains "no". That said, postage on the last round (300BO trim jigs) ended up costing much more than I thought it would so I am accepting contributions to cover postage and replacement plastic filament. For reference, this sort of thing I ship in a 6x9 padded envelope which USPS considers "not a flat envelope" even though it's a flat envelope so they charge $3.85 postage, go figure.

Without further adieu, pictures!

IMG_0121.jpg
IMG_0119.jpg
IMG_0118.jpg

Calipers in the picture are NOT included, just to show how it fits. This giveaway is for a 3D printed, wall mount caliper holder that holds HFT digital (and other model) calipers. Red is a freshly printed one and the gold colored one is just an example of one actually mounted on the wall and holding one of my caliper sets down at the loading bench.

Rules: Open to everyone with the following restrictions.

- One entry per ODT member
- Two entries per ODT Supporter
- Three entries if you are an ODT supporter with 100% positive feedback
- Four entries if you are an ODT supporter, 100% positive feedback with 75+ feedback score

Whatever the highest category you fall into is what determines your count eligibility. I didn't count them but there are several of these printed so this Saturday when I use a number generator to pick winners I'll pick as many people as I can based on how many pieces are completely printed by then. Should be around 10 though. You can't see this in the pictures but there is a small lip on the front to keep your calipers from accidentally getting bumped loose, for such a simple little part they work pretty darn well.

I was asked by a few people on the last giveaway if they needed to pay and the answer was and remains "no". That said, postage on the last round (300BO trim jigs) ended up costing much more than I thought it would so I am accepting contributions to cover postage and replacement plastic filament. For reference, this sort of thing I ship in a 6x9 padded envelope which USPS considers "not a flat envelope" even though it's a flat envelope so they charge $3.85 postage, go figure.

Without further adieu, pictures!

View attachment 2592742 View attachment 2592743 View attachment 2592744
In tks

Back
Top Bottom