• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

\\\\\ close / nothing found yet /////

Default rank <2000 posts Lifetime Supporter
ODT Junkie!
Reaction score
I'M LOOKING FOR A GOOD QUALITY PISTOL IN .40s&w OR 45acp TO BE GIVEN AS A CHRISTMAS GIFT. PREFER AS NEW AS POSSIBLE WITH BOX AND ACCESSORIES. BARREL LENGTH 4-5 INCHES. BUDGET IS $400 CASH. BUDGET IS $400 CASH. BUDGET IS $400 CASH. BUDGET IS $400 CASH. BUDGET IS $400 CASH.

Last edited:
I have a Springfield .45 XD Tactical ( 5" barrel ). Less than 50 rounds fired through it. As new condition. Never carried, so no holster marks. Case, 3 clips, reloading tool. Have over $550 in it. Will sell for $500.

I have an excellent condition Sprinfield XD40 4" with extras and upgrades.

Has the original box with all accessories.

Extras include:

Powder River XD Reduced Power Spring Kit installed (Trigger and Sear Springs)

Hogue Springfield XD rubber grip installed.

Three 12 Rd mags, two of them have the Arredondo Extended Base Pad With +10% springs installed

The feed ramp has been professionally polished.

The finish is excellent, and the round count is approx 250.

Great shooting firearm. Trigger pull is 4#

If you are interested, I will part with the whole package for $425

I will throw in a 50 Rd box of ammo to boot.

Thanks, Warren

IMG_2225.jpgIMG_2229.jpgIMG_2230.jpgIMG_2217.jpgIMG_2221.jpgIMG_2218.jpg

Last edited:
YES, I READ the First Post...having said THAT, I have an Excellent-Condition Gen4 Glock 22 .40 w/Box, Paperwork, ALL the "Goodies" it came with PLUS an Ameriglo Front Night Sight and a Glock STEEL Rear Sight...total round count is between 400 and 500 rounds, it's NEVER been holstered, NO Dents, Dings or Scratches...$450 F-T-F within 35 miles of Griffin, GA...Let me know if you are interested...Thanks....mikey357

I have a Gen 2 Glock .40 with one 10 rnd mag and one 13 round mag does not have the box and all but would come with roughly 100 rounds . This gun shows very little wear and comes with Tru Dot night sites. Would let it go for 400 even . I will actully be in Villa Rica today at 4 if ya interested .

Back
Top Bottom