• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Clip & Crayon

I really don't know if you're being sarcastic or not at this point.
- If it's sarcasm, bravo on some top tier trolling. Well done.
- If you're not sarcastic, bravo on some top tier mental gymnastic hypocrisy

What a fun thread, lol.

IMO, waking up with a burr under your saddle can cause a lot of caterwauling and turmoil. In the end it serves nothing except to spend the rest of the day trying to extricate oneself from the offending burr.

No I was just agreeing about the small change and no one caring. You good bro? You seem agitated with all the large letters and hookie-pointy marks.
emmm..errr...the hooky pointy marks are called question marks...cause I was axin a quarstion...

This is just the internet, its all just for fun...unless your one of the libtard trolls, then I just plain dont like them!

I know in the past mods would lock adds that people couldn't refrain from commenting on. Don't know if that practice is still employed. I also know several older members who lock their ads because they don't want people commenting on the ad, and would prefer PM. To them the comments clutter up their ad. They don't care that they bump the ad for them. It's personal preference and I won't begrudge someone for not wanting comments in their ad.

If they weren't locked, would you comment sniper22 sniper22 ?
Possibly, if I have a question. I know it makes no sense to everyone else but, it's how I am about some things. It's the principle of the matter..

Back
Top Bottom