• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Clip & Crayon

Most of the people I know that refer to clips while talking about mags are over 45 maybe even 50 and thats what they were told or read. I got better stuff to do that worry about what someone calls their boolit slangers or its components.
Maybe op and the rest of you that bitch about it can set up meets and give em an edumacation!! Good luck with that..

Most of the people I know that refer to clips while talking about mags are over 45 maybe even 50 and thats what they were told or read. I got better stuff to do that worry about what someone calls their boolit slangers or its components.
Maybe op and the rest of you that ***** about it can set up meets and give em an edumacation!! Good luck with that..
Now now. No reason to get your bowels in an uproar or your panties in a wad. The earth will still keep rotating around the sun. Thanks.

OK boys and girls, wanna know 2 things that will make me NOT want to deal with you? Using the word clip when you're speaking about a magazine. (Do us a favor and get out of the gun game)
Secondly, what special cereal does your mom bring down to your basement bedroom while you're "customizing" your pos by coloring in letters? Omfg thats the worst. And then you add $$$ to it like it increased the value.

- 'Okay', not 'OK'
- 'want to', not 'wanna'
- 'two', not '2'
- "(Do us a favor and get out of the gun game)" is a complete sentence. If you want to place it in parentheses, move it to the previous sentence.
- If you're using 'Secondly' in a discussion; you should preface it with 'Firstly' or 'To begin with'.
- 'POS', 'OMFG' and '$$$' are indicative of laziness and lack of imagination.
- Most importantly, nobody cares what you think. Just as nobody cares about my response to your post.

Have a nice day.

- 'Okay', not 'OK'
- 'want to', not 'wanna'
- 'two', not '2'
- "(Do us a favor and get out of the gun game)" is a complete sentence. If you want to place it in parentheses, move it to the previous sentence.
- If you're using 'Secondly' in a discussion; you should preface it with 'Firstly' or 'To begin with'.
- 'POS', 'OMFG' and '$$$' are indicative of laziness and lack of imagination.
- Most importantly, nobody cares what you think. Just as nobody cares about my response to your post.

Have a nice day.
you da po leez?

Back
Top Bottom