• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Climate cooling??? This is an Outrage!!!

I remember being in the 4th grade in the mid-seventies and my teacher talking about the coming ice age because of climate change.

All I could imagine was everyone having to live in caves and wearing animal skins and hunting with a spear for our food.
I'm old enough to remember that "story" as well. You know that's how the theory of evolution has the universe ending; frozen. (Didn't believe that "story" either.)

Impossible .
It's because the Climate Cultists HAVE to use the duality of both the hot and cold theory to justify their insane viewpoints when the weather isn't cooperating with them. It's just that simple. To them, it's perfectly understandable that in the midst of horrific global warming there can be explainable instances of 'freak' cold spells and other inconvenient weather data. It's the worst sort of cognitive dissonance there is, frankly. And if you corner them to the point where they have no answers, then they just lash out and call you a Nazi...
Pretty much explains it !

GT.png

My personal belief is this little Asperger's Nitwit will soon be holding a little baby Muhammad in her arms and telling reporters that, "I can't talk right now - I have to get home to make sure Mustafah has his goat kebab dinner ready on the table when he gets home..."

Back
Top Bottom