• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Clean out (free)

Sporty1911

Default rank <4000 posts
ODT Junkie!
472   0
Reaction score
I have a fairly new Mossy 500 synthetic stock w/for grip and a Simmons 3-9X32 scope as well as 3 Beman cross bow shafts w/target tips. And a new A-2 AR pistol grip. Lastly(still cleaning) I have a box Winchester 100gr. Power Point in 243 win, if anyone wants any of this stuff, come get it. Not driving farther than the Kroger @Hartley Br. Rd.------ More to come
Adding a xds(45) mag plate, not extended. Aim Sports 4X32 scope(works great on a 22/17 rifle. Beretta cable lock and a pressure pad and mounting normal for a laser/light, and lastly, a 1911 bushing wrench. No money needed, BUT, donations are greatly appreciated

I can use the stock but it will be a bit until I get to macon
If you are sure you want it, I'll put it to the side. Any other time I would have just stuck it in the mail, but a couple years ago, sent a guy a couple bags of brass shell casings, said he'd pay for shipping, never did. But you know as I do, there's always some folks throw a monkey wrench in the works. Let me know and I'll stick it back for you. Thanks and have a good weekend!!!

If you are sure you want it, I'll put it to the side. Any other time I would have just stuck it in the mail, but a couple years ago, sent a guy a couple bags of brass shell casings, said he'd pay for shipping, never did. But you know as I do, there's always some folks throw a monkey wrench in the works. Let me know and I'll stick it back for you. Thanks and have a good weekend!!!
Thank you sir oh, my sister lives in making I get down there rarely but now I have a dual point to visit

Back
Top Bottom