• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Classifieds Requests

Slightly off topic but a feature I'd like to see is "hid this thread" so I can not have to see something that keeps popping up when I click what's new.

One thread I detest currently that keeps popping up that I really want to make go away.

That feature would probably help cut down on the number of hats you have to give out as members would have the ability to not be tempted by a troll/provacotive thread.

Slightly off topic but a feature I'd like to see is "hid this thread" so I can not have to see something that keeps popping up when I click what's new.

One thread I detest currently that keeps popping up that I really want to make go away.

That feature would probably help cut down on the number of hats you have to give out as members would have the ability to not be tempted by a troll/provacotive thread.
giphy.gif

Separate Archery and Fishing section by region like with firearms.

Old postings automatically delete after so many weeks/months of inactivity.

When you use the search bar it searches for the item for sale, and doesn't pull up all the chats and archived files of that item mentioned in conversation.

Have the option to click bad deal, fair deal, and good deal. ;)

Change the spelling on for sale to four sail.

Limit on how many times you can relist your over priced ad.

Auto reply “yes” on any comments asking if item is still available when the ad isn’t marked gone.

Make the OG’s un-bannable...
Forgive my ignorance, but what is "OG"?

Back
Top Bottom