• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Classifieds Requests

I'd like to see more search terms : caliber, within a certain distance based on zip codes and by well known brands. Also maybe search terms for types such as "M1 Garand", "SKS", "AK" and "AR" that might be easier to search by type.

"Old ad be gone" - once it's marked GONE, it's deleted. If it's 90 days old with no activity - it's deleted.

Pics should be required to post an ad too.
Distance by zip is available on each listings page. It would also be nice at the higher levels (i.e. search for all firearms/accessories with a distance).
An "Advanced Search" would be nice, based on the fields you can fill out in the ad. Like caliber, or search for terms within a field (i.e. search for SKS in the title or description, rather than anywhere in the ad - like in the trade interests).

Just checked, you have only left one feedback?? What about the others 3 transactions?
And yet I still have 0. Possibly may lack of knowledge of how to use the site because I have attempted to. I will work on that now. Still, and to the point of my suggestion, a simple request/ suggestion for it would make it much easier.

Back
Top Bottom