Classifieds Requests

Okuma

Space Force Icon Supporter
crocodylus pontifex
Staff member
Administrator
275   0
Reaction score
Our software is starting to age and I'm having to start looking at upgrading sometime in the future. We are currently on Xenforo 1.0 and will be upgrading to Xenforo 2.0, so it should be relatively painless when compared to past updates when we changed software completely.

Right now I'm at the stage where I have to start creating an outline for our new classifieds system as it will have to be rebuilt for the new version. I'd like to hear what people would change in regards to how the classifieds function, or any new features you'd like to see added into a future version.

Thanks!

Have the option to click bad deal, fair deal, and good deal. ;)

Change the spelling on for sale to four sail.

Limit on how many times you can relist your over priced ad.

Auto reply “yes” on any comments asking if item is still available when the ad isn’t marked gone.

Make the OG’s un-bannable...

When an item is relisted with a reduced price, label it as reduced. This will be helpful in weeding out sellers that put reduced in their headers and relist 100 times without ever actually reducing their price.

Don't allow more than x number of relisting. I've seen the same non-reduced reduced price items relisted for at least a year now. It's crazy. Or just give us a way to mark a listing as ignored or viewed so it vanishes from view... Bring it back if it's actually reduced on a relist.

Back
Top Bottom