• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Classifieds Posts

Problem is, many posters don't bother to mark their item as sold or pending. So the endless "is it still available".

wow things are too high? never realized that. Bama won, dawgs won, Falcons? Bahahahahahahahahahahahaha. Just finished up 3 deals

Then there are the “item is broken but the fix is cheap” ads.
Agree
Well if it is such a cheap and easy fix.. why does the seller not fix it ?
A) Parts are not readily available
B) Repair requires special tools
C) Repair is likely to cause more damage

If the seller does not care enough about the item to repair minor issues, does this indicate other maintenance has been neglected?

100% agree. If it’s still posted, my bet is it’s still available.
Not necessarily. I know I’ve sent a PM on a couple that were listed and got a response of it sold. One was still up two days later. Now I don’t post on the thread. I’ll send a PM saying I’m interested , when is a good meet time .

I just refrained myself of getting a hat or warning, avoiding to post a comment in a thread where this brother is selling something and a dumb arse has the audacity to post “Is it still available?” - Dammit…. The man just repost his products explaining the whole damn thing, and this dumb question pops up?

VOTE: Can we make a list of words or phrases extremely prohibited on classifieds please ? :becky: :becky::yo::yo:
And very first one needs to be this one “Is it still available?”

Alright, I feel a bit better now.
Carry On!
GLWS

I'm proud of you, those anger management classes are paying off....LOL
ACtually I am getting back to classes again, and now two classes all together: Anger-Management & AA

1633655072991.jpeg

1633655091609.gif

(Just kidding, I am not an alcoholic .... lol)

Back
Top Bottom