• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Classical music lovers

I get a kick when more modern artists such as Emerson Lake and Palmer do the twist on the classics.
Here is one that's a completely different take of Peter and the Wolf

I do the same with bluegrass. I've actually had a couple turn that crap down after they got the hint.
I love it when bluegrass does a cover song of a classic rock and roll song. There's whole albums out there of Pickin on Pink Floyd, Pickin on Metallica oh, and the list goes on and on. I think my favorite is Poor Man's whiskey doing the complete Dark Side of the Moon album, when they did it LIVE they dressed in The Wizard of Oz costumes. It was pretty much lost on the crowd...
Definitely a classic

This is probably one of the most recognizable classical songs from cartoons.

As far as other classicals, I enjoy the 1812 Overture, Toccata and Fugue in D Minor, all 3 movements of Moonlight Sonata, Prelude in G Minor Op. 23 No. 5, to name a few. Classical was metal way before it's time. \m/

This is probably one of the most recognizable classical songs from cartoons.

As far as other classicals, I enjoy the 1812 Overture, Toccata and Fugue in D Minor, all 3 movements of Moonlight Sonata, Prelude in G Minor Op. 23 No. 5, to name a few. Classical was metal way before it's time. \m/
I agree wholeheartedly, classical is a more relaxed metal and I find bluegrass a more relaxed punk rock. Maybe it's just cuz I'm getting old

Back
Top Bottom