• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Classic Firearms For Sale in Suwanee (1911, K98, Luger, Model 70, etc)

If any of you need specifics, PM me. I just saw this and I know the family (I'm not sure who the gentleman is who is the OP). A handful of these are already sold. I'm not a collector, so I couldn't give the family good info on exact values, only ballpark. I do know that 1 gunshop had significantly undervalued a few of them.

That .38 Super is sweet! I tried to get him to split it up from the .22 conversion, as the conversion is late production. The Super is very early...maybe 1935 or so? I'd rate it 90-95%, although I didn't inspect it close enough to determine if it had been reblued (at first glance, it looks original).

I'm not sure about that .32-20. I didn't think that was a real Colt, looked like an Italian copy to me (I'm no expert on Colt SAAs), but the stag grips were worth some money. Rabbit2047 Rabbit2047 , one or more hammer notches are broken...not just a timing issue.

The pre-64 Mod 70 .243 Win is a beauty (I'd rate it 90%). The Weaver is older than any I've seen and probably as old as the rifle. Has the old style tri-reticle. I've seen old Leupolds and Unertls with adjustable mounts, but never a Weaver.

I think the family would be more comfortable selling through a dealer...they already have a few on consignment.

Back
Top Bottom