• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Classes near Forsyth?

amc5

Default rank <1250 posts Supporter
ODT Junkie!
58   0
Reaction score
Anyone recommend a class somewhat near Forsyth county? Just not familiar with where to look for classes. I'm not a complete beginner but figured I'd start low and move up in classes. I would like to get fairly proficient and hope to do some competition later on. Thanks!

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

If you can safely draw a pistol from a holster and keep it pointed downrange, you can start shooting in the matches. It is the cheapest and most fun training you will find. Watch a few IDPA and USPSA videos to get accustomed to the range commands and come shoot a match. People from 13 to 80 something at all different skill levels compete. There are two ranges Imknow about in the cumming area. Bullseye off exit 12 and riverbend near the northeast corner of Forsyth. There was a guy named Brett teaching at bullseye who is one of the best action shooters around if you feel like you need some coaching before starting.

Great info thanks. I'll check those out. I'd like to go watch a few too. Gotta find some. I've always read everyone is helpful and nice at the shoots. Thanks

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

I conduct firearms training, mostly in Cobb, Bartow, and Barrow counties.

What type of training are you looking for?

Here is a list of the courses that I currently have on the calendar. This is by no means a list of what all I teach. If you are interested in something you see here, or are interested in something you don’t see here, just let me know.

Upcoming courses being held by Precision Applications, LLC:

July 18-19: Residential Room Clearing & Response To Active Shooter Level 1
$400
Powder Springs GA

July 25-26: Residential Room Clearing & Response To Active Shooter Level 2 (Force-On-Force)
$500
Powder Springs GA

August 1: Extreme Close Quarters Shooting / Down & Disabled
$250
Powder Springs GA

September 5: Combat Carbine Teamwork
$250
Powder Springs GA

October 10-11: Basic Precision Rifle Course
$600
Pelham TN

October 17: Combat Carbine