CL scammers....

GeauxLSU

Default rank 5000+ posts
Corn Pop
Staff member
Super Moderator
63   0
Reaction score
Where the stars at night are big and bright.
Do you think there really are "special places in hell"? I mean I'm guessing the regular places in hell have got to be pretty awful. But if there are.....

The Nigerian scams are bad enough. But these are the ones that really tick me off because I suspect some folks are getting physically robbed and assaulted if not killed.

This ad has been posted multiple times. Like all scams, it's a fraction of the market price for the vehicle. Notice how he says "CASH ONLY". Last time he posted this (little over a week ago) I sent him an email and he said he could meet today. When I then asked for the VIN he replied back that "The car just sold, for $500." :lol:

So do me a favor, either blow up this guy's email or simply hit 'flag' on the post. Might save someone from having a really, bad day. https://macon.craigslist.org/cto/d/milledgeville-toyota-supra/7147898720.html

I hate that people get taken but if people are getting physically robbed, this guy(s) needs to have his own really bad day.

Here's a good one I got that wants to compensate you for being the victim of fraud... lol

Attention: Beneficiary

This is to officially inform you that your email was short listed by the Central Bank Compensation Award Committee setup to compensate the huge losses of the victims of the internet scam/fraud; you are also warned to disengage from future pursuit of unlearned transaction.

However, your Compensation Payment via ATM CARD value at US$5.3M has been accredited and approved in your favor; all that is required of you to redeem your funds is to contact the payment officer with the official fee of US$90 being for duty stamp/courier/shipment charges.

Contact the delivery diplomat as soon as possible through this (email: george.dav321@gmail.com)

You are hereby advice to re-confirm the below information once again to the payment officer for further proceedings/next line of action.

1. Full Name:
2. Home address:
3. Direct/personal cell number
4. Copy of any valid identification:
5. Your occupation

Below is the delovery diplomat detail:
NAME: George Davis
E-MAIL:george.dav321@gmail.com

Yours truly,
Mr John Mba
Secretary

Mr. John Mba - AWESOME!

Relatives I didn't know I had....

My name is Barrister John Ulam, Based in Togo, kindly reply to my private email: quoamesb2@gmail.com, there is an important issue I need to discuss with you about the $ 9.5 million inheritance funds left by your relative here at the bank of Togo. He was my client before he died through a car accident with his entire family.

Please reply to me for more details / clarification on this topic.

Barrister John Ulam.
Lome Togo.
Re: Good Day

Back
Top Bottom