• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

City of South Fulton Outdoor Range

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nah I'll stick with my condescending tone cause I've already pegged you as the argumentative close minded person you are. I've ready his posts and I agree wholeheartedly. If you can't see that police need reform and restructure you're the problem dude. Get off your high horse attitude and come back down to earth. No more patience for ignorance.
Obviously you really did not read. I’ll say this. I can at least respect the man for being open and honest about his feelings.

I’m not going into it and poison this thread further. How about confirming one of his other posts and, we can all take the conversation on threads created for such.

I apologize for opening this can of worms. Luckily each is entitled to their own opinion, but I would like to track the progress of this range.
Not your fault. I’ll be deleting my posts here in a bit so, hopefully the thread will return to course.

Anyone who doesn't understand the message of BLM are too dense and ignorant to try.
What if we understand the 'message' (however convoluted and contradictory it may be) but completely disagree with it based on facts? Does that still make us "dense and ignorant"?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom