• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

City of South Fulton Outdoor Range

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, if you're talking about his support of BLM, I'll gladly take your spot in supporting his business.
Freedom, please dm me with details of expected opening dates and pricing. I live less than 20 minutes away and this would be a great fit for me.

I'll back you up on that. OP please shoot me information of details and pricing.

Anyone who doesn't understand the message of BLM are too dense and ignorant to try. They say ignorance is bliss but people who ignore the huge problems and inequalities in the United States are only enabling and perpetuating the racial problems that we are seeing now. This is a free country for everyone to equally have opportunity. Oh and also this is coming from the son of a VET and someone who befriends many active LEO's so don't come after me calling me a liberal or none of that nonsense either.

Love the idea, would want qualified and trained instructors/range officers on hand. Membership is nie idea but would want try before buy. Pistol/Hand Gun and assault and bolt action rifles.
Not sure about fee's depends on what is on offer?
Thanks for sharing.

I'll back you up on that. OP please shoot me information of details and pricing.

Anyone who doesn't understand the message of BLM are too dense and ignorant to try. They say ignorance is bliss but people who ignore the huge problems and inequalities in the United States are only enabling and perpetuating the racial problems that we are seeing now. This is a free country for everyone to equally have opportunity. Oh and also this is coming from the son of a VET and someone who befriends many active LEO's so don't come after me calling me a liberal or none of that nonsense either.

Please reread his posts before you try to oversimplify and start your condescending tone....

Please reread his posts before you try to oversimplify and start your condescending tone....

Nah I'll stick with my condescending tone cause I've already pegged you as the argumentative close minded person you are. I've ready his posts and I agree wholeheartedly. If you can't see that police need reform and restructure you're the problem dude. Get off your high horse attitude and come back down to earth. No more patience for ignorance.

Nah I'll stick with my condescending tone cause I've already pegged you as the argumentative close minded person you are. I've ready his posts and I agree wholeheartedly. If you can't see that police need reform and restructure you're the problem dude. Get off your high horse attitude and come back down to earth. No more patience for ignorance.

Swing away with your “white tears”... You didn’t read ****....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom