• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Cigar night

My wife and I are going to go hang out in downtown Woodstock tomorrow night (10/5). Probably get down there around 7pm to eat. If anyone is interested in meeting at the Cigar Bar around 8, let me know. I can't stay too late since I'm heading to Mt Zion early Sat. morning to set up my trade table for their Founder's Day celebration, and I'm getting tasered for a demonstration there so I want to get some decent rest.

My wife and I are going to go hang out in downtown Woodstock tomorrow night (10/5). Probably get down there around 7pm to eat. If anyone is interested in meeting at the Cigar Bar around 8, let me know. I can't stay too late since I'm heading to Mt Zion early Sat. morning to set up my trade table for their Founder's Day celebration, and I'm getting tasered for a demonstration there so I want to get some decent rest.

Damnit! So much about what you just said makes me mad that I cant be there!!

I can't stay too late since I'm heading to Mt Zion early Sat. morning to set up my trade table for their Founder's Day celebration, and I'm getting tasered for a demonstration there so I want to get some decent rest.

You're doing WHAT????!!!! Is that like getting Maced so you can carry? Friend did that for his animal patrol job and was out for a week due to allergic reactions. Hope you are OK on Sat night/Sun m.

Pictures or it didn't happen.;)
I may try and slide by. I need to pick up a post match smoke for Saturday.

Don't worry about the rest. I promise you, after the 5 second ride you will not be the least bit tired.

You're doing WHAT????!!!! Is that like getting Maced so you can carry? Friend did that for his animal patrol job and was out for a week due to allergic reactions. Hope you are OK on Sat night/Sun m.

No, I'm just doing it for kicks. I was talking to bluline999 at one of the gun shows and said that I had never been tazed. He said he could taze me at the Trade Day, so I said "OK".

Here is a link to the Trade Day info: http://www.theoutdoorstrader.com/th...e-ODT-members-welcome?highlight=founder's+day

Back
Top Bottom