• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Christmas Xtravaganza Dec 7 10am-1pm Hudsons BBQ

Status
Not open for further replies.
Getting ready for Emma’s ballet lesson and practice...

Apparently it’s extremely important for my 4.5 year old to be prepared to sing “hippopotamus for christmas” or as Emma says”ippopotamus”. As soon as it’s done I’ll haul ass up that way.

any donations for “Toys 4 Tots” can be given to Mr BIKER13 BIKER13

Getting ready for Emma’s ballet lesson and practice...

Apparently it’s extremely important for my 4.5 year old to be prepared to sing “hippopotamus for christmas” or as Emma says”ippopotamus”. As soon as it’s done I’ll haul ass up that way.
any donations for “Toys 4 Tots” can be given to Mr BIKER13 BIKER13

Hint:
If you get her to sing "Waffle House Christmas" she will get on the U of tube... just sayin...:thumb:

I hope traffic is not bad (for me). :lol: AND I have nuff lekticity to make it... :high5:

Hope you all have a good time, I would be there but my wife is due any day now and I can't venture too far off until the baby comes. Merry Christmas.

Any interest in a beautiful 1961 Walther PP in .32? Let me know and I'll bring it...
03B47E13-7C37-4D14-8029-5CD757E05F28.jpeg

Hope you all have a good time, I would be there but my wife is due any day now and I can't venture too far off until the baby comes. Merry Christmas.
I've delivered 6 babies , the last on the side of the road at 2am, drag her on down here :thumb:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom