• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Christmas Party at Hudsons Dec12th

Do yall want to do gifts

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I cleaned up today! Good times, good fellowship, good ribs, good fries ( Gunanddoglover Gunanddoglover thanks for lunch!) also a pasta con spazzatura which will be enjoyed by me and my dad and his wife, also from Gunanddoglover Gunanddoglover , a cool Danish Army bag full of FAL mag covers (thanks renagadeinjun renagadeinjun ) and greeting cards from BIKER13 BIKER13 and @BDR1. payneed payneed went over the top with a boxed set of challenge coins. I have NOTHING to complain about this year in the Chriffmuss gift department. Thanks everyone!View attachment 2968902 View attachment 2968903

It pays to be big and intimidating, I reckon. :)
It must have been @Paynefree with the coins, I don't know nothing about no coins. :)

I cleaned up today! Good times, good fellowship, good ribs, good fries ( Gunanddoglover Gunanddoglover thanks for lunch!) also a pasta con spazzatura which will be enjoyed by me and my dad and his wife, also from Gunanddoglover Gunanddoglover , a cool Danish Army bag full of FAL mag covers (thanks renagadeinjun renagadeinjun ) and greeting cards from BIKER13 BIKER13 and @BDR1. payneed payneed went over the top with a boxed set of challenge coins. I have NOTHING to complain about this year in the Chriffmuss gift department. Thanks everyone!View attachment 2968902 View attachment 2968903

Well ... when you give out Benjamin's to everyone ... people will be nice to you.

Dang.... i gotta find out what the secret handshake is to get into that club ! Lol..

Don't it suck when you are so loved you can't remember all of the people who gave you gifts.

You'd make a great politician. Printing money (that is practically worthless) just so you can give it out only be showered with "gifts" in return.
I felt for a moment like FDR, or Biden.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom