• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Christmas Extravaganza Hudsons BBQ 10 30 til 2 Dec 16th

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think I got hit on by a bearded ginger on the way to Hudson's. He rolled down the window to tell me that I am ugly, but I think he was flirting. Not going to call anyone out, but... :rofl:

And, for the record, a PTR91 is not a poor man's 308, SafeCracka SafeCracka , just a poor man's HK91. Snob. :boink:

And for the record I was definitely hitting on you.....

Had a great time today. Just now getting back in from a family thing following the M&G.

Thanks to so many folks! BIKER13 BIKER13 for organizing - @JWC for playing MC - Beerman Beerman for playing prize delivery guy - Hudsons for hosting - @BillsCamino for the grand prize and the festive .22! @MacTavish for the mystery gift - 1EDsson 1EDsson for the .223 - and to all those who bought soap! Jill says thank you, thank you, thank you!

Looked like we had about 50 folks today and I think we all had a fun time. I see the gathering around the room and I see hope for our country. We come from all walks of life but we share a common interest that brings us together. It's the M&G's that make ODT something real, not just something online.

Anyway here are some pics...oh, and MERRY CHRISTMAS to all of you!

View attachment 1427989 View attachment 1427990 View attachment 1427991
I got to running my mouth sir and forgot to look at the soaps...ill try to do better next time sir..lol...btw I like the Christmas pimp hat

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom