• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Christmas Extravaganza Hudsons BBQ 10 30 til 2 Dec 16th

Status
Not open for further replies.
MRH MRH
I know alleycat alleycat and @geezer were going around and "stealing" tickets. ;)
Geezer got mine. :thumb:

Yep, I wouldn't put it past either of those rascals...LOL...Or several others, either.

I was starstruck at winning the Microtech. You can see it in my eyes. You can also see my plate is clean, all except the marinade, and I licked it off while nobody was watching. LOL

Merry Christmas to all, and to all, a good night.
20171216_114914_1513457423139.jpg

Yep, I wouldn't put it past either of those rascals...LOL...Or several others, either.

I was starstruck at winning the Microtech. You can see it in my eyes. You can also see my plate is clean, all except the marinade, and I licked it off while nobody was watching. LOL
I wondered who licked it off..i was hoping you'd turn your head long enough for me to get my face in your plate...lol...good to see you again MRH

I know I am late getting in on this thread, but I just had to add my two cents.
I want to thank Hudsons for allowing the M&G to happen, for the service and for the food. The owners and the servers made everyone feel right at home.

I really enjoyed the M&G, of course, I always enjoy them. I meant it today when I said, it is wonderful to see old friends again and make new friends. I am blown away by the generosity of our ODT members. The give away items, the big prizes, the kids prizes, all show how thankful I am to be in the presence of such good people. I tried to meet everyone today, but as usual, I am sure that I missed a few.

There are many who should be thanked, but if I start naming them, I would overlook some others and I don't want to overlook anyone. Let me just say to all who attended, thank you for coming, and a Merry Christmas to all. Looking forward to the next one.

I know I am late getting in on this thread, but I just had to add my two cents.
I want to thank Hudsons for allowing the M&G to happen, for the service and for the food. The owners and the servers made everyone feel right at home.

I really enjoyed the M&G, of course, I always enjoy them. I meant it today when I said, it is wonderful to see old friends again and make new friends. I am blown away by the generosity of our ODT members. The give away items, the big prizes, the kids prizes, all show how thankful I am to be in the presence of such good people. I tried to meet everyone today, but as usual, I am sure that I missed a few.

There are many who should be thanked, but if I start naming them, I would overlook some others and I don't want to overlook anyone. Let me just say to all who attended, thank you for coming, and a Merry Christmas to all. Looking forward to the next one.
Well said my man

it sure was good to see you all, especially the ones who haven't been feeling well lately. It's always a treat to see the kids smile too, and we even caught payneed doing his usual fly-by. :car:

Ms AC and I pray that God continues to bless each and every one of you. Merry Christmas to you all

626C08B9-02FC-4DC0-BCF0-422ABE40BEA2.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom