Status
Not open for further replies.
20171216_120556.jpg
More from today
20171216_110004.jpg

Not-so-secret Santa BillsCamino BillsCamino
20171216_105936.jpg

Great to meet you!

@Hayata I saw some Hunt Club soap in the top of the box you were carrying, meant to get some, and somehow left today without it. That sucks too man because I would have taken all of it. LOL My fault...Now I'll have to order some.

Oh yeah, and someone paid my ticket, and I don't even know who did it. How's that for a stand up ODT'er...? That's how things sometimes happen with the folks here. This is an awesome place because of the people. Whoever you are, thank you. That was very kind.
Hey @MRH someone actually picked up the check for the entire table. I've met some incredible guys sense finding the ODT sight I look forward to meeting more of these great men Merry Christmas

Great to meet you!

@Hayata I saw some Hunt Club soap in the top of the box you were carrying, meant to get some, and somehow left today without it. That sucks too man because I would have taken all of it. LOL My fault...Now I'll have to order some.

Oh yeah, and someone paid my ticket, and I don't even know who did it. How's that for a stand up ODT'er...? That's how things sometimes happen with the folks here. This is an awesome place because of the people. Whoever you are, thank you. That was very kind.
You too! Someone covered my meal too :becky: I don't think he knew i ordered the steak for breakfast though :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom