• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Christmas Extravaganza Hudsons BBQ 10 30 til 2 Dec 16th

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks JWC, Beerman, biker, BillsCamino BillsCamino , groundbreakerandhisbetterhalf!
I heard BillsCamino just donated that MicroTech out of his personal collection, out of the kindness of his heart, just saying, he is one of many good people that were there today.

Good to see everybody. Merry Christmas!!

We were at one lucky table today, wouldn't you say, Frank75 Frank75 ? Nice meeting you and the awesome family!

Thanks to BIKER13 BIKER13 @JWC @Beerman and everyone else who made this a fun day!

Whoever donated the Hot Wheels, thank you. My son loves those things. He wasn't feeling well this early morning and we almost didn't make it, but he seemed to snap out of it so we showed up and I got me some of that pulled pork and stew. You can tell I was enjoying it in the pics posted. LOL

Thanks to whoever donated the 7.62x39! Nobody will appreciate them more than this guy!

I won the Microtech. Bwahahahaha!!!!

Thanks so much BillsCamino BillsCamino !! I will keep it forever, if I can keep it out of sight from my Dad. LOL

It was great to see so many good friends again, and to meet a few new ones. I hope everyone has the best Christmas ever!

Really enjoyed today's M&G, great to see some old friends and meet some new ones. Special thanks to all who helped put this together, especially BIKER13 BIKER13 for making it all happen, @grdbreaker & wife for setting up tree & tables, @JWC for MC'ing, @Beerman for Giveaway, BillsCamino BillsCamino for :first: Grand Prize:thumb:. Hope to see you all at the next one and Happy Holidays to ALL:amen:

Good food, good gifts, and good people! Thanks ODT had a great time as usual

Great to meet you!

@Hayata I saw some Hunt Club soap in the top of the box you were carrying, meant to get some, and somehow left today without it. That sucks too man because I would have taken all of it. LOL My fault...Now I'll have to order some.

Oh yeah, and someone paid my ticket, and I don't even know who did it. How's that for a stand up ODT'er...? That's how things sometimes happen with the folks here. This is an awesome place because of the people. Whoever you are, thank you. That was very kind.

Scenes from today....
20171216_103426.jpg

Miss Emma & Santa
20171216_105954.jpg
20171216_120622.jpg
20171216_120552.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom