• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Chopped Up Mosins

Talos

Default rank <3500 posts Lifetime Supporter
Hew many foe-men.
66   0
Reaction score
Ok, I get that prices have went through the roof, but who the crap is paying $350+ for the bubbad Mosin Nagants I keep seeing for sale on here? I can understand that price for complete rifles but dang people have lost their minds.

Not complaining, just want to know who is ignorant enough to pay that.

I remember wanting a mosin. I bought one, all nice and original. Spent a day cleaning it up, getting rid of cosmoline. It was so pretty. Took it to the range and discovered there has never been a more boring firearm ever built. Seriously, I don't get the attraction.

I am not sure I would take one if it was given to me.

I remember wanting a mosin. I bought one, all nice and original. Spent a day cleaning it up, getting rid of cosmoline. It was so pretty. Took it to the range and discovered there has never been a more boring firearm ever built. Seriously, I don't get the attraction.

I am not sure I would take one if it was given to me.
i understood it at 85 dollar rifles and 100 buck spam cans.

at todays prices i have zero interest

What about the SKS paratrooper or tanker that never existed?? Or the garage tanker, or the rifle with the black thingy on top that' makes it a sniper rifle?? Folks modify a barrel and it automatically becomes a tanker model. Oh, I forgot that the shortened version of the SKS was also called the "cowboy companion".

Back
Top Bottom