• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Chocolate Kahlua Cake

I have a headache, Just got a brain storm..Yeh I know it does not happen often but, here is my idea. If this one turns out like it smells, I will get food dye in red and blue using white chocolate. Drizzle red white and blue chocolate and then, Place a small American Flag saying F U Hildabeast!!

IMG_0716.JPG
IMG_0717.JPG
IMG_0718.JPG
IMG_0719.JPG

Thanks and already have a great Idea on the next one!! Gona let this one rest..Thanks again chopper duke chopper duke

Haven't had any yet. I had the bright idea of hot cake...I'll just press the chocolate chips right on top and let them melt. Well it only halfway works. I finally just melted some chips and smeared it on with a spatula. Next time will get drizzled for sure. Definitely a learning curve here...
20161107_173611.jpg

Yes my cake is in a double handled skillet...after I bought the bundt pan and made the cake, I realized I don't have a platter big enough to put the cake on...d'oh!

chopper duke chopper duke 2nd one is in the oven! Bought white chocolate chips for this one. Haha

I bet that'll taste good with those white chocolate chips!

chopper duke chopper duke Just took mine out of the oven!! Will let it cool and then drizzle, and then finish pic's.

Can't wait to scroll down, lol!

I have a headache, Just got a brain storm..Yeh I know it does not happen often but, here is my idea. If this one turns out like it smells, I will get food dye in red and blue using white chocolate. Drizzle red white and blue chocolate and then, Place a small American Flag saying F U Hildabeast!!

This is actually a really great idea! You could do other colors for different holidays as well. Make orange for halloween, red and green for christmas, pink for valentine's day, etc

That looks good. Nice drizzle as well!

View attachment 956600 View attachment 956602 View attachment 956604 View attachment 956610

Thanks and already have a great Idea on the next one!! Gona let this one rest..Thanks again chopper duke chopper duke

Think you went a little overboard on the drizzle, lol. Still looks GOOOOOD!!

I'm gonna say the word "drizzling" should get replaced with the word "glopping"! Hahaha! What r we doing wrong chopper duke chopper duke ?

Just take a large spoon, dip it in the chocolate, and let it drip and drizzle all over the cake. It's easier to add more than take some away.

I bet that'll taste good with those white chocolate chips!

Can't wait to scroll down, lol!

This is actually a really great idea! You could do other colors for different holidays as well. Make orange for halloween, red and green for christmas, pink for valentine's day, etc

That looks good. Nice drizzle as well!

Think you went a little overboard on the drizzle, lol. Still looks GOOOOOD!!

Just take a large spoon, dip it in the chocolate, and let it drip and drizzle all over the cake. It's easier to add more than take some away.
The heavy drizzle poor over was for Mom she likes the stuff, and I gotta keep her happy..Thanks

Back
Top Bottom