• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

China lying... say it ain't so.

I still believe that corona virus is an escaped bio weapon from the Chinese
Not sure it "escaped". This has been nothing but good for China. First no protests. Second I wonder how many dissidents died of Covid-19. Third they disrupt the economies of every nation but will be the first to get through the infection and start rebuilding. The first to be able to start resupplying the world.
Just sayin

This stuff will end up being population control for China. They are way in oover their head with people, for decades they have tried to curb population . This will end up being one of their “pluses”. Unfortunately.
Sick people....and i am not talking about the folks infected with WuFlu either.

Name a government that doesn’t lie. I’ll wait...

13E5CA9A-2639-4A57-A4DA-53320A97FD98.gif

I never did believe China's numbers. A country like China that has a bad human rights reputation, who was trying to stop the unrest in Hong Kong before this all happened, didn't just completely lock down their country and forcibly barricade people in their homes over a few thousand deaths from a virus.

Keep in mind China has a population in the billions. Thousands of people die every day in China from other causes and they've never had to go in to overdrive on their crematoriums, or run out of places for their dead. Whether it was the virus or people being silenced, WAY more people died than they've said in the last few months.

Back
Top Bottom